Friday, July 27, 2012

.wedding moments, in photos.

i'm not quite ready to write about my wedding yet. my thoughts are gathering, but not complete - lingering, but not concrete. they'll get there, i promise. and when they do, i will write. but for now, here are a few moments captured in pictures by family and friends for you to get a little taste of the awesomeness that is on its way. it honestly was THE BEST day of my life. so incredible in every teensy little way. the night before we got married, so giddy & in love...
chasing my one-year-old nephew around while getting ready, i'll miss him being this little...
my aunt got our first kiss as a mr & mrs...
my sweet niece taking in the cake-cutting...
our dads watching our love story video together...
oh my melting heart... this little guy loves his "yaya," my mom and i love how this picture just captures his fun personality...
stealing a kiss...

No comments: